Carbon Line Steel Pipe API 5L
|5-19 20-49 50+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $650 US $630 US $620|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 1/8"-36"
- Technique: Hot Rolled
- Surface Treatment: Black
- Section Shape: Round
- Transport Package: in Bundles or Wooden Box
- Origin: Tianjin, China
- Type: Seamless
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Usage: Pipeline Transport, Boiler Pipe, Machinery Industry, Special Purpose
- Trademark: TPCO
- Specification: WT: 1mm-40mm
- HS Code: 7304190000
1. Size--1/8" to 36" (DN6-900)
2. Material--Gr. A, Gr. B, X42-X80, etc
3. Standard--API 5L, ASTM A53/A106, ASTM A213, DIN1629, DIN17175, DIN2391 etc
4. Packing: Caps on two end of every pipe outer; Hexagonal shape bundles wrapped with strong steel strip or customers' requests.
5. Length: 2-20m random or fixed. Such as 5.8m fixed, 6m fixed, 5-7m randometc.
6. Usage: Used for conveyance gas, water, petroleum and conveyance of other fluid.
A. Over 20 years' experience in manufacturing Steel Pipes and Pipe Fittings
B. All of our products are totally for export
C. Professional International Trade Experience.
D. Be Strict With Quality Control.
E. Competitive Price.
F. Good Business Reliability, Responsible
Any of your inquiry will receive our best attention and is highly appreciated.
We believe we can support our customer well and grow stronger and stronger together.
We insist on good quality, good service, and competitive price
We are looking forward to the pleasure of serving you and achieving win-win cooperation.
ypeCarbon Steel Line PipeSize(diameter)1/8" to 36"Well thickness2-45mmlength as customers' inquirystandardASTM 106, A53, GB/9711.1-1997, SY50037-2000, BS1387, EN10255Material Gr. A, Gr. B, X42-X80, etcpackagingpainting caps, beveled edges, bundles or as per customer' s requirementApplication rangepetroleum, chemical, power, gas, water, mater metallurgy, shipbuilding, constructionDelivery timeAccording to customer' s requiry Supply. Manufacture ProcessesRaw material Test→ Uncoiling→ Strip leveling → End Cutting→ End Shearing and Welding→ Accumulator→ Forming→ Telepathy Welding → Seam Heat Treatment→ Air/Water Cooling→ Body/Seam UT→ Sizing Straightening→ Cutting→ Visual and Dimension Inspection→ Hydraulic Test→ End Beveling→ Flatten Test→ Seam/End UT→ Length-Measuring and Weighing→ Coating-Marking→ Storage